2. KGHM CUPRUM sp. z o.o. – Research and Development Centre, with its seat at: 53-659 Wroclaw, ul. Gen. Wł. Sikorskiego 2-8, KRS: 0000100797, NIP: 896-000-17-70 REGON: 930093846 is the Administrator of personal data contained on the website.
3. Out of concern for the security of personal data entrusted to us, we use the Information Security Policy and internal procedures to prevent data disclosure to unauthorised persons. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information – in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent granted by the website User and in cases where the applicable provisions of law entitle the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the provisions of law or for the purpose of performing a contract concluded between parties thereto.
5. The website obtains information about the Users and their behaviours by:
a) information from natural persons provided voluntarily on the forms,
6. The website collects and processes information voluntarily provided by the User, for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form (e.g. informational contact process).
7. Personal data stored on the website are not sold or disclosed to any third parties. The data can be accessed by a natural person who has placed them there. Such a person has also right to modify the data and request the cessation of data processing at any time, and the so-called right to be forgotten.
9. The website may sometimes include links to other websites, acting independently and not supervised by https://kghmcuprum.com/. Such websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you to read.
10. In case of any doubts concerning the provisions of this policy, we remain at your disposal. Our contact details can be found in the CONTACT tab.