1. The website automatically collects information through cookie files (the so-called “cookies”). Not changing your browser settings is equivalent to accepting cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are intended to allow the User to use the website and are stored on the User’s end device.
3. Cookies are placed and accessed by the Administrator: KGHM CUPRUM sp. z o.o. – Research and Development Centre, with its seat at: 53-659 Wroclaw, ul. Gen. Wł. Sikorskiego 2-8.
4. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
a) adapting the website content to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the website. The files recognise the User’s device and appropriately display the website;
b) producing statistics allowing for the customisation of the website structure and content;
c) maintaining the session – the User does not need to enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the website.
5. We use “session” and “persistent” cookie files on our website.
6. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the web browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored for the time specified in the cookie file parameters.
7. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
a) “necessary” cookie files that allow the User to use the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookie files;
b) cookie files intended to ensure security, e.g. used to detect authentication-related fraud;
c) “performance” cookie files that allow for collecting information on how the website is used;
d) “functional” cookie files that allow for “remembering” settings selected by the User and customising the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of selected language or region, font size, appearance of the webpage etc.
8. Many web browsers allow for the cookie storage by default. Website Users may change the cookie settings. These settings may be changed in order to block the automatic support of cookies or to inform from time to time about their placement on the User’s device.
9. The website Administrator informs that limiting the use of cookie files may affect some website functionalities.
10. More information about cookie files is available in the web browser menu.