System Analytics Department
Competence of System Analytics Department focuses around broadly defined analysis of data connected with mining industry.
Interdisciplinarity of our team enables performance of work in the scope of:
- monitoring, analysis and diagnosis of technological processes in the context of their automation and robotization,
- the analysis of effectiveness of the use of mining machinery and devices,
- merger of data dispersed in system bases of mines,
- building dedicated solutions supporting management of the operation of mining machinery and devices,
- advanced analysis of data, context analyses, data mining, multi-dimensional analyses (mining machinery and devices),
- diagnosis of selected mining machinery (SMG, crushers, heading machines, conveyors, haulage machines etc.),
- detection of regimes of the operation of machinery on the basis of statistical analyses of data from the monitoring systems,
- automatic detection of seismic events on the basis of processing and analysis of signals,
- classification of seismic events on the basis of processing and analysis of signals with the use of methods of artificial intelligence,
- noise reduction of signals and analysis of data connected with the market risk.
The activity of the Department is conducted in the research and development area.