Applied Psychology and Preventive Medicine Department
The activity of our Department focuses on scientific and research work and its implementation aiming at optimization of psychological and organizational working conditions.
The offer of our services includes research and expert apraisals in the scope of:
- psychological conditions connected with working environment,
- improvement of health condition of employees (including health of employees in holistic terms)
- research on the environment of the organization as regards safety climate and culture
- pro-safe and pro-health behaviours,
- improvement of the quality of health care of employees,
- measurement of the level of psychosocial stress at work and formulation of guidelines related to stress prevention.
We use the latest methods supported by the results of international psychological tests. We offer complex services in the scope of the aforementioned problems taking into account specificity of each organization – starting from the diagnosis of psychological condition, through adjusted programmes in the scope of accident prevention, improvement of the quality of work of teams, the analysis of the reasons of stress, preparation of health programmes (taking into account work load, tiredness, and ergonomics of work).
Our team also conducts training activity related to the preparation of programmes and conducting trainings in the scope of soft skills (psychological and psychosocial) and their prophylaxis, as well as preparation of programmes and conducting trainings depending on diagnosed needs.